The International Academic Alliance (IAA) collaborates with universities across the US to create educational pathways in nursing, business and technology. IAA programs are customized to fit the needs of students in the US and other parts of the world.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
This internship offers an opportunity for students to gain valuable real-life work experience in an education management company. Training and mentoring is provided by the marketing team to the intern, whose digital marketing portfolio is developed by the end of the 3-month summer internship. The intern will gain experience in designing promotional material such as brochures, ads, and flyers for online and print, learn how to work with a client, follow projects from design to print, contribute to its existing social media campaign and branding strategies, and create new strategies to enhance IAA’s web presence. This is a 3-month summer internship program, with a total of 20 hours/week (flexible hours Monday-Friday between 9am to 6pm). A stipend of $10 for lunch plus reimbursement of monthly metro card will be offered.
- Contribute to existing social media campaigns through content creation, research, and strategy brainstorming
- Create designs for promotional material such as print and online ads, banners, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Assist in developing promotional videos and upload to relevant websites
- Update content on existing website and create SEO strategies to enhance web presence
- Coordinate and assist in the organization of workshops and open-house events
- Assist in marketing related tasks
- Assist in office tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s in business, management, marketing, or related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Office Suite. Knowledge of Adobe Final Cut Pro
- Analytical thinking, ability to contribute new ideas, excellent follow-up skills
- Strong written and oral communication is required
HOW TO APPLY
The candidate should email a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio containing work you’ve done related to digital marketing or design to email@example.com.
*International Academic Alliance is committed to providing equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability, with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.* ᐧ