International Academic Alliance is seeking a Data Coordination intern based out of the New York office, to assist with managing and coordinating a student Learning Management System (LMS).
- Work closely with IT team to develop comprehensive system for organization of data across the IAA programs which utilize the LMS
- In collaboration with IT team and program supervisors, assist with developing new or innovative uses of the LMS to promote smooth operation of student programs.
- Ensure accurate data entry and regular record keeping for administrative, student records maintenance, and course academic content on an LMS.
- Follow up with individuals to ensure records are accurate and timely. Track records both paper and electronic.
- Hold training sessions on effective use of the LMS when needed, aimed at both academic administrators and student users. Develop/enhance LMS usage instructions and training materials for posting on the LMS “Help” section.
- Current graduate students and upper-division undergraduates welcome.
- Background in computer science or data management helpful. Work experience with organizing client information for a high-volume services company and student databases helpful.
*Location: *New York
The candidate should email a Cover Letter and Resume. Email to email@example.com.
International Academic Alliance is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability, with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.