International Academic Alliance is seeking an Outreach Director based out of the New York office. IAA works with international and American higher education institutions and K-12 schools to develop innovative education pathways.
- Plan/execute marketing strategies and develop enrollment channels aimed at increasing student enrollment in the IAA academic programs. To this end, the Outreach Director will:
- Develop strategic partnerships and generate networking opportunities between IAA and professional industries/education institutions.
- Conduct marketing research and analyze market potential of programs which can be used to inform outreach and student target efforts.
- Develop process for outreach, follow-up, proposals and further discussions/meetings with potential institutional and corporate partners.
- Draft press releases, announcements, develop presentations and generate outreach activities on behalf of company.
- Expertly present and communicate the company and its programs to the public, prospective students, and at professional industry events such as seminars, fairs, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience in outreach and marketing for education purposes and/or education institutions, preferably in a leadership role.
- Requisite academic background, communication skills, knowledge of American higher education.
- Familiar with use of social media channels for outreach and marketing purposes.
*Location: *New York
Anticipated Start Date: May 1, 2015
The candidate should email a Cover Letter and Resume. Email to HR@iaaprograms.com.
International Academic Alliance is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability, with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.