IAA is seeking candidate with experience in teaching English to children and young adults in one of its partner private bilingual schools in Jiangsu Province in China. The brand new school is very well appointed with excellent learning facilities and teacher support. Candidates may be a single male or female or a family, or married parent with children. The school is an excellent experience for parents who wish to bring their kids to China to study for a few years.
Excellent housing in the beautiful neighborhood close to the school will be provided.
The teacher will teach children from ages 3-6 in a beautiful, well-appointed kindergarten division consisting of 3 acres of nature science lab with various floral and fruit trees. Playground consists of the latest play equipment, and manmade sand beach.
Classrooms are appointed to American standards and students perform in the Kindergarten auditorium that seat up to 100 parents. Additionally for larger functions students will perform in the school’s state of the art auditorium that accommodates 600 people.
IAA has developed a robust curriculum aligned to the American Early Childhood Education CE Domains and benchmarks. Teachers will receive pre-service training and ongoing mentoring by ECE experts from the US. The teacher will be supported with a rich teaching resource, both in hard copies and electronically through our learning management system.
This is an excellent opportunity for teachers to learn the latest Early Childhood Education pedagogy and child assessment methods.
Minimally applicants are required to have a Bachelor’s degree
Graduate Students in the ECE program who have field teaching experience as part of their program will be considered as having met this requirement.
Remuneration Package consists of:
- Paid round trip airfare (for teacher, spouse, and children if accompanying)
- The school will provide tuition free education for the teacher’s children age 2 ½- 15
- 1 to 2 bedroom apartment (depending on the number of family members accompanying the teacher
- Monthly base salary of $2500 (equivalent in RMB)
- Travel and health insurance provided
- Free lunch provided at school’s application
Duration of Contract:
2 years and up
The candidate should email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Cover letter;
- Scanned copies of diploma and transcripts;
- Publication agenda;
- Syllabus of courses taught previously (if available);
- References (if available).